I provide executive and personal coaching on an individual or team basis to help you:
- Improve your leadership skills
- Make changes to your career - whether you want to change direction completely or to get more fulfilment out of your current role
- Lead and manage change effectively
- Improve your communications and influencing skills
My specialist areas are corporate, career and communications coaching. As well as holding diplomas in personal and corporate coaching, I am also a licensed Firework career coach.
Coaching can be delivered either face to face, by phone or email.
Click here for more information on coaching services.
I am a tutor at the Henshall Centre, London. I also develop and deliver bespoke in-house training in the following areas:
Advanced communication skills for managers
How to use neurolinguistic programming to achieve better results with your team
Developing doctors as communicators
How to talk and more importantly listen to patients and deliver difficult news sensitively
Facilitating fabulous focus groups
How to organise and deliver effective focus groups
Moving into management
Recently been promoted or is it on the horizon? How to develop the skills you need to manage people, budgets and relationships.
How to be an ace negotiator
How to handle tricky negotiations successfully
A seat at the board
How to raise your game and develop relationships at the top table
Internal communications and change management
How to develop, deliver and manage effective internal communications that support change
How to measure the effectiveness and impact of your PR, marketing and communications activity
How to Think Media
Learn how to work with the media, how to spot good news stories in your organisation and how to avoid the banana skins
Every aspect of managing your organisations reputation and profile, including how to develop and deliver an effective stakeholder strategy and build relationships with key opinion formers
I offer communications consultancy in the following areas:
- Communication and perceptions audits: reviewing external and internal communications, brand and reputation.
- Strategic advice: high level consultancy on key communication issues.
- Campaigns and marketing: on everything from membership drives to recruitment and retention campaigns.
- Technical advice: on the recruitment of communications staff.
- Organisational reviews: making recommendations on structures and budgets and benchmarking against best practice.
- Facilitating focus groups, workshops and awaydays.
I have worked as an interim director of communications at
- Dept of Health
- Bedfordshire County Council
- Independent Police Complaints Commission
- Suffolk County Council
- Luton Borough Council
> back to top